Monday 6 January 2014

Warning//Waring - My World EP


Warning//Warning's My World EP. This is my favourite release by these now defunct French noise punk purveyors. If you are not familiar with Warning//Warning(but I am sure you are) they released two tapes, an LP, had two tracks on the Downtown Noise Punker Vol.3 comp and this EP. I am not an expect on anything and correct me if I am wrong but I think that member/members of Warning//Warning might have been in State Poison. Anyway cheers to another year of earbleeding noise!!!



2 comments:

  1. nope, the drummer in state poison owns one of the labels for this record (kick rock) but that's pretty it. members in warning//warning were also in gasmask terror, kalte lust, and loads of other bands..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah thanks for the correction it is much appreciated

      Delete